5 months ago
As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, our client combines strategic advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organisations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform.
Our client is consistently ranked one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work among small and medium size companies, among other accolades!
The Salesforce Architect is tasked with working as a key member of their project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, providing consultative advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodologies, as well as creating a solution that best meets their client's needs.
Primary responsibilities include overall project and customer success as well as:
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers' business, functional, and technological requirements
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution's end users
- Work with an Engagement Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
- 5+ years' experience consulting within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Strong experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Documented proficiency in writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Knowledgeable with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Solid understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Understanding of key concepts of user centred design and design thinking
- Desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.