over 1 year ago
Our client is a market leader in providing an affordable car rental platform, headquartered in Germany. They are looking for a Salesforce Architect who will contribute their expertise towards the success of the platforms and will continuously develop new, innovative ideas.
- Analyse, Define, Implement, and Optimise operations and Business Project processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product owners in requirements analysis and optimisation processes.
- Conceptualise, develop and quality check Salesforce solutions based on a goal-oriented agile process.
- Conduct technical workshops.
- Assess and ensure data quality and process conformity as well as systematically derive improvement measure.
Desirable skills and experience:
As a Salesforce Architect you will have at least 2 years professional experience in Salesforce.com, ideally as Salesforce Architect or Developer along with procedural and technical expertise in CRM and the Salesforce applications Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud, for example, administration, business Analysis, Solution Design.
- You will be handling Lightning Components, the new Salesforce functionalities and will have a good knowledge of APEX.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of interface design, integration and architecture of Salesforce and excellent conceptual and analytical skills.
- You will be proficient in German and English languages and will have good understanding of operational processes, such as e-mail campaigns, customer journey, self-service portal, agent scripting, customer success centres and relevant KPIs.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.