over 2 years ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth Salesforce practice.
You will be responsible for engaging with key customers to understand and identify requirements, providing solutions to enable them to get the best out of their technology.
You will identify improvement areas, implement changes, and maintain the solution with the goal of ensuring a stable operation; in addition to recommending and designing innovative solutions for the customer.
- Consultancy and implementation of Salesforce.com, Force.com and Heroku development projects
- Work with customers in projects where you deliver high quality solutions that the clients are delighted with
- Collaboration with customers about identifying new needs and opportunities
- Contribute to designing, prototype and developing innovative, high-quality solutions
- Be involved in the professional environment; share knowledge, participate in discussions at
Aside from experience with configuration and implementation of enterprise Salesforce solutions, the following areas are highly desirable:
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with one or more of Salesforce’s “Clouds” (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community, IoT, Wave Analytics, Commerce, Einstein)
- A background from Java or Microsoft .Net
- Experience with RESTful WebService and integration with backend services
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.