4 months ago
Consistently recognised as one of the world’s most admired companies, my client is a leading technology player with an unrivalled portfolio of innovative and high-value technology solutions, working with customers in over 150 countries worldwide.
Analysts and market intelligence bodies regard this organisation as being one of the most innovative, and the business is currently involved in some of the most exciting projects in the technology market today. As one of the world’s largest companies, there are fantastic career opportunities available and with a strong commitment to its employees, the training and personal development on offer is recognised throughout the market.
In this role you will be responsible for significant programmes with 2 major customers in Sweden. As a Programme Director you will be accountable for the successful delivery of complex IT transition and transformation programmes to time, cost and quality, whilst creating a high-performing T&T capability across the Scandic region.
This is a customer facing role predominantly based in Stockholm.
To be considered you will need the following experience:
- Experienced Programme Manager or Senior Project Manager with a great track record in leading and managing large, complex applications and infrastructure services programmes and projects through the full life cycle (from Bid to Delivery).
- Commercial awareness through P&L and budget management as well as strong negotiation experience.
- The ability to understand and run governance and the role of a PMO.
- Experience of dependency management and contractual reviews.
- Leadership experience. Ideally gained leading International or cross-cultural teams.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent written and spoken Swedish and English language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.