StaffHost Europe is looking to grow our team. Upon joining StaffHost Europe you will have the opportunity to utilise our Client and Candidate database. We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual, who is an experienced IT/Technology recruiter.
Everything about StaffHost Europe has been carefully designed to help employees to maximise their potential and to create ongoing personal success. We provide access to every recruitment tool possible to support your day-to-day efforts, in addition we have a dedicated sales support and marketing team to help you to achieve success. There is also a structured training programme tailored to the requirements of each individual based on experience levels upon joining.
Our culture is crucial and as such we provide a state-of-the-art office in Beaconsfield that includes break-out areas, a pool table and drinks area. We love to reward great performances and alongside a highly lucrative commission scheme, we also provide early Friday finishes, breakfast club, lunch club, a half year company trip and an annual high-achievers event (New York in 2018, Monaco in 2019 and Dubai for 2020).
Upon joining the business, you would have the chance to grow your area recruiting IT professionals across Europe. The opportunity before you is to become a true market leader in your market place with success guaranteed through the network of clients and candidates you develop. There is no limit to where your career will take you as we will always invest in talented hard workers with ambition for more.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within a dedicated niche technology area or the ability to grow a new practice area in line with other discipline areas.
- Confidence to develop client and candidate targets while working with and mentoring junior consultants internally.
- Attitude is key; being a team player while displaying a desire to succeed is vital.
- Great attitude and desire for success are essential
- Keen to learn and willing to work hard to be the best you can be.
- Naturally curious.
- Friendly, sociable personality.
- Sense of humour.
What do we offer?
- Exceptional uncapped commission with accelerators
- Management bonuses (once you’ve started to build your team!)
- Tailored training, dedicated marketing and sales support
- 5* incentives (New York, Monaco Grand Prix, Dubai)
- Michelin star lunch clubs
- 4pm Friday finish
- Monthly breakfast clubs (Crazy Bear, Fego’s, the Coach in Marlow)
- Exceptional office environment in the heart of Beaconsfield (Pool table, table football, beer fridge, fruit, biscuits, etc)
- A grown up and refreshing way to recruit. We provide the platform; you seize the opportunity!
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.