Principal Consultant - Public Cloud
Location: Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
Highly acclaimed as one of Europe's top 10 IT consulting businesses and a leading provider of large-scale digital transformations to some of the most reputable enterprises in the world.
This consultancy is seeking an experienced Principal Consultant to be part of a high-growth team of Public Cloud specialists in the Netherlands focused delivering high quality solutions to meet the modern business needs of their vast client base.
Due to a huge pipeline of implementation, migration and transformation projects, spanning a range of industry verticals, my client can consider an ambitious individual with a strong background from a technical architecture and/or a pre-sales capacity.
- Strong project experience and thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: Virtualization technologies, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Cloud delivery models.
- Broad technical knowledge across public cloud vendors - eg. Azure, AWS
- Understanding of Cloud & infrastructure integration, automation and orchestration
- Ability to communicate with client personnel at all levels, to understand and appropriately respond to their business needs.
- Microsoft related certifications (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure preferable) or AWS (CSAA)
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.