My client is a fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. Recognised by Gartner across multiple disciplines, this company is a global powerhouse who are significantly accelerating their European growth having made a number of recent acquisitions.
Driven by growth there is an opportunity for PowerBI Architects with hands on experience and a track record successfully delivering implementation and/or configuration projects. Alongside this hands-on experience there is a need for candidates with functional experience including process design, implementation and governance. You will work with some of Norway’s most recognised companies, leading project and delivery teams and working closely with key stakeholders to ensure the stated project objectives are accomplished.
You will have:
- Experience of PowerBI is essential; Ideally this will come from experience implementing PowerBI and/or configuring the tool.
- Functional experience including process design, implementation and governance.
- Consultancy experience is preferred though candidates from other backgrounds can also be considered providing they have recent PowerBI implementation and/or configuration experience.
- Working knowledge of Azure, Azure Data Factory is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English and a Scandinavian language are essential (Ideally Norwegian).
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.