Consistently recognised as one of the world’s most admired companies, my client is a leading technology player with an unrivalled portfolio of innovative and high-value technology solutions, working with customers in over 150 countries worldwide.
Analysts and market intelligence bodies regard this organisation as being one of the most innovative, and the business is currently involved in some of the most exciting projects in the technology market today. As one of the world’s largest companies, there are fantastic career opportunities available and with a people centric approach, the training and personal development on offer is recognised throughout the market.
My client is looking for a highly skilled Head of Product Management to lead the development of the Cloud Foundation portfolio. Managing a team of Product Managers - all with domain expertise for technologies such as Azure, AWS, VMWare, IaaS, Containers, Cloud Networks, Multi-Cloud Integration and Cloud Databases the Head of Product Management will have full responsibility for the products and solutions within the portfolio. This includes managing a significant R&D budget and developing new solutions and managing the end to end lifecycle of cloud foundation products. You will also work closely with the Chief Digital Officer and help to shape the strategy by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the technical and business contexts of cloud services.
To be considered, you will need to have:
- Significant experience as Portfolio Lead or Senior Product Manager including Cloud solutions.
- Broad knowledge and working experience of cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, VMWare, IaaS, Containers, Cloud Networks, Multi-Cloud Integration and Cloud Databases.
- People management experience.
- Full end to end lifecycle experience with a demonstrable track record of developing cloud solutions which have been taken to market.
- Passionate and driven by advances in cloud technology.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.