We have an excellent opportunity for a Penetration Tester to join a well-established organisation in Copenhagen, to help grow their cyber security division.
The Security Analyst/Penetration Tester will be taking an important role in implementing and supporting the Security Operations, Strategy & Architecture program with strong focus on internal penetration testing activities. This role will report into the Manager, Penetration Testing Services.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience developing custom scripts or tools to support testing activities
• Strong technical knowledge and experience required in areas of vulnerability assessment, risk-based threat analysis and vulnerability mitigation.
• Good knowledge of network and security technologies such as TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, firewalls, LAN/WAN, routing and switching.
• Good to advanced knowledge of the following platforms in an enterprise environment - Microsoft Windows, Solaris, Linux.
• Knowledge of programming languages and/or scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, ...)
• Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills.
• Proven experience of delivering penetration tests on either infrastructure or applications in a global environment including scoping, execution, reporting and stakeholder management
• Good collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
• Dedicated to achieving project schedules and milestones.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.