4 months ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their prestigious Cyber Security Practice.
The Security Analyst/Penetration Tester will be taking an important role in implementing and supporting the Security Operations, Strategy & Architecture program with strong focus on internal penetration testing activities. This role will report into the Manager, Penetration Testing Services.
Skills & Experience:
• Proven experience of delivering penetration tests on either infrastructure or applications in a global environment including scoping, execution, reporting and stakeholder management
• Experience in dealing with technical and business stakeholders throughout all phases of the engagement
• Experience developing custom scripts or tools to support testing activities
• Strong technical knowledge and experience required in areas of vulnerability assessment, risk-based threat analysis and vulnerability mitigation.
• Good knowledge of network and security technologies such as TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, firewalls, LAN/WAN, routing and switching.
• Good to advanced knowledge of the following platforms in an enterprise environment - Microsoft Windows, Solaris, Linux.
• Knowledge of programming languages and/or scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, ...)
• Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills.
• Good collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Good report writing skills coupled with an acute attention to detail.
• Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
• Dedicated to achieving project schedules and milestones.
• Ability to work in a team environment with deadlines and multiple priorities while staying a team player.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.