Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their prestigious Cyber Security Practice.
As an offensive security consultant, you will help customers and clients solve complex cyber security problems. Your role will involve carrying out Penetration Testing, Security Assessments, Threat Analysis, Incident Response and targeted attack simulations across network, web application and server environments.
Skills and Experience:
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs in a number of environments
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems including web application, network and servers.
- Red Teaming
- Blue Teaming
- Experience with tools such as: Burpsuite, Wireshark, MetaSploit, Kali Linux, Nessus are beneficial to this opportunity.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage, however not essential (CEH, OSCP, eWPT, GIAC GPEN, CPT)
- Fluent English and French language skills are mandatory.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.