over 1 year ago
Office 365 Solutions Architect – Modern Workplace
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a small and agile, fast-growing, global consultancy firm for enterprise clients. The role includes excellent career development, providing both on the job and classroom-based training. As part of a dynamic and highly skilled consulting team, you will be working on the forefront of technology enabling businesses to mobilise their workforce.
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements for establishing new cloud messaging platforms
- Designing architecture with Microsoft messaging and cloud technologies that meets customer's technical, security, and business needs for apps/workloads as well as Office 365 (O365), Teams and Exchange enterprise migrations
- Accurately estimate time-to-completion and budget, plan and execute projects on time and on budget while managing multiple projects concurrently
- SQL Server Reporting/Analysis/Integration Services
- Ensuring appropriate management structures and roles for administration of the current Microsoft 365 tenancy – baseline of current arrangements and remedial changes for establishing better practices
- Assurance that the design and implementation of 365 and tenancy model aligns to Cyber Security and compliance controls, leveraging inherent capabilities within the subscription, e.g. Customer Key, Compliance Centre, AIP, EMS, AAD/MFA etc.
- Migration of on-premise Microsoft Exchange 2016 to Exchange Online
- Migration of other Microsoft services and hosted COTS applications to a cloud target e.g. Atlassian Jira/Confluence
- Improve CEIT (Cloud & Enterprise IT) operational efficiency and self-service capabilities e.g. Business Store, EMS/Intune Auto-Pilot, Azure Monitor / OMS;
- Extensive engineering and architecture experience with large scale migrations to Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, including enterprise or hosting provider services SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Solutions
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
- Experience with and/or deep understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint Online, Azure, Skype for Business, SCCM and Teams
- Experience with PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell ISE
- Knowledge of IT security risks
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Service Management Automation (SMA) and/or Windows Azure Pack (WAP)
- Microsoft Identify Manager, Forefront Identity Manager and/or 3rd party Identity Solutions
- Microsoft System Center (VMM, OM, SM, Orchestrator)
- Hyper-V (VMware, KVM hypervisor exposure desired)
- Identity Management (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager/FIM)
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.