almost 3 years ago
Office 365 Solutions Architect – Modern Workplace
Our client is looking for a Modern Workplace O365 Solutions Architect to join their rapidly growing infrastructure team in Malmo. The role is a customer facing role, so travel across Sweden is a big part of the role.
Their infrastructure consulting team works on some of the largest and cutting-edge projects, design, implement and deploy enterprise technology architecture for their clients. You will play a leading role in solutioning and designing these large-scale workplace transformation and deployment projects for their customers, globally.
- You will advise the customer on the right solution for their situation, calling on your extensive experience and your understanding of their business.
- You are a natural leader, coaching customers and other members of the team.
- You are flexible and agile in your approach, able to adapt to changing requirements, schedules and priorities as is common in workplace transformations.
- You understand common workplace challenges and can build creative solutions using the varied tools at your disposal.
- You have excellent writing, planning, budgeting, estimating and presentation skills.
- 5+ years’ experience and understanding of end user technology architectures, including infrastructure, security, data, network, security, devices and collaboration.
- Experience is solution development, effort estimation and project experience of Windows 10, SCCM, application readiness, Office 365 and end user computing technologies to enable a successful Microsoft workplace deployment.
- Strong strategic insights, good market awareness (technology and industry) and understanding of emerging disruptive trends. You are able to articulate and enact strategic vision on behalf of the company and their customers.
- The ability to determine business strategies, principles and requirements, scope, design and implement desktop upgrade, standardisation and rollout projects - acting as the lead solution architect.
- Extensive experience writing the RFP/RFI/RFT response and presenting to customers as part of the process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.