10 months ago
Our client is a Microsoft Certified Partner that specialises in the rapid deployment and adoption of Microsoft technologies and solutions across Europe. They serve clients in both the commercial and government markets and they have built a prestigious client base through their devotion to delivering high quality solutions.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on engagements, and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Provide Office 365 focused sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery.
- Shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with the appropriate teams to create the optimal client outcome.
- Partner with other solution architects and global product management to define standardised solution and services baselines, application add-ons and industrialised delivery options
- Work closely with Market Unit Leads, serving as a subject matter expert in Office 365 solution architecture and solutions; support regional teams with their capability development and skills growth; collaborate with delivery centre solution architects and contribute to the community, including authoring internal and public blog posts.
- You are serious about cloud, serious about Office 365, and serious about enabling our clients to take maximum advantage of our services and offerings. Clients see you as a trusted advisor and you have the credibility to influence peers and senior leaders
- Thorough Office 365 expertise across most features and services.
- experience of deploying Office 365 into large organisations, being able to identify pain points and lessons learned when designing solutions and providing guidance to others.
- Customer facing experience, or willingness to engage with customers in a face to face capacity
- Fluent English and Norwegian language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.