Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, our global client are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
- Responsibility for the design and implementation of Office365 in a customer facing, consultancy environment.
- Responsible for full life cycle from the moment of sales handover, through requirements gathering, initiation, planning, execution and delivery.
- Acting as a subject matter expert and advisor to the customer to get the most value from their 365 solution.
- Supporting business development and pre-sales activities including demos and proposal writing.
Skills and Experience:
- Deep knowledge in Office 365 technologies with experience of the following:
- One Drive for Business
- Skype for business
- Must have experience of multiple Office 365 end-to-end (from strategy to support) migrations.
- Understand business problems and translate into technical solutions.
- Desirable certifications relating to 365, Azure, SharePoint etc.
- Azure Design and Implementation of workloads in either IaaS or PaaS.
- High degree of business acumen and well developed communication and collaboration skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.