10 months ago
One of the Europe’s leading IT companies, employing over 50,000 people in 18 countries and boasting revenues in excess of $4bn. They are recognised as a leading employer and have an exceptional track record when it comes to certifications, employee development and building a collaborative and supportive business.
As a leader of digital transformation and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit Office 365 Engineers to their flourishing high growth technology practice.
The role of the Office 365 Engineer will be to work closely with enterprise clients and internal teams advising them on how to maximise their Microsoft capabilities, to architect solutions and to deploy and implement Office 365 and other Microsoft based solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to bring existing strong knowledge in Office 365 and develop into true SME’s.
- You will play an active role in delivering infrastructure and cloud solutions to customers
- Involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture and implementation (Azure / Office 365)
- Execute, manage and lead a set of customers through the onboarding technical and support process.
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer relationships.
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
- Analyse, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Onboarding services and entire deployment cycle.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office 365 service, and all required tools and products.
- Office 365 deployment build and architecture experience; ideally with Windows 10.
- Customer facing work, or comfortable working in a customer environment.
- Securing an application in an O365 environment
- Securing a Windows 10 deployment
- Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Yammer, Outlook, OneDrive)
- Security - security policy creation and management
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.