about 2 years ago
Office 365 Engineer
Our client is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner, with a solid know-how in the field of IT solutions for 28 years.
They support companies in the SME sector and in the enterprise segment in the process of their digital transformation. Their focus here is on the introduction of modern ways of working in the area of "Modern Workplace" as well as on consulting services for the development of digital business models and processes.
- You will play an active role in delivering infrastructure and cloud solutions to customers
- Involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture and implementation (Azure / Office 365)
- Execute, manage and lead a set of customers through the onboarding technical and support process.
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer relationships.
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
- Analyse, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Onboarding services and entire deployment cycle.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office 365 service, and all required tools and products.
- Office 365 deployment, build and architecture experience; ideally with Windows 10.
- Customer facing work, or comfortable working in a customer environment.
- Securing an application in an O365 environment
- Securing a Windows 10 deployment
- Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Yammer, Outlook, OneDrive)
- Security - security policy creation and management
- Fluent English and Finnish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.