about 1 year ago
Do you want to think at a high level about the possibilities of IT for the customer, and do you have extensive experience with Office 365? Then this role with our client might just be for you! You will get plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself. Within the small Customer team that you’ll work in, you will get a lot of freedom whilst working along with the customer's issues on a strategic level.
If you want to orient yourself more widely, such as in Azure, Powershell or Hyper-V, you can - they have enough projects that you can delve into and they are happy to support you!
In your role you’ll engage with customers in discussing IT issues. Where necessary, you also contribute to the business case for the customer. With your knowledge and experience of Office 365 you will focus on implementations and migrations for their customers to the Office 365 productivity platform. You should think of migrations to Exchange Online, OneDrive or Skype for Business.
- Describe and set up an Office 365 environment (together with the customer) and where necessary with your colleagues in the team;
- The description of functional and / or technical design;
- Performing Office 365 migrations in collaboration with colleagues from your team;
- Assisting end users in working with Office 365;
- Proactive thinking about improvements concerns services, work instructions and manuals.
- You have MBO / HBO working and thinking level (IT related);
- You have experience in implementing Office 365 implementations and migrations;
- You ideally have an MCSA Office 365 certification (or are working on this);
- You ideally master methods for project management (Prince2 / ITIL);
- You want to combine business and IT in a challenging role.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.