about 2 years ago
Our client is an IT system house based in Oslo. As a dynamically growing, owner-managed and regionally connected system house, they have been developing manifold and individual IT solutions for their customers for more than 15 years. Their offer ranges from pure consulting services over the construction of complex IT infrastructures, to the complete cloud concept or modular managed services.
They’re proud to say their employees live flexible and modern working lives. In doing so, they pursue the "new way of work" and continue to expand it: an interplay of technical, forward-looking tools and an open corporate culture. The focus is on a modern workplace concept, flexible working hours with trusted working hours and mobile work, room for creativity and work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Advising our clients on the implementation and implementation of the Office 365 Collaboration Suite and solutions, eg. Eg Microsoft Teams
- Carrying out user adoption workshops (target group: users)
- Development of application scenarios / cases for customer workshops
- Consulting and development of "Modern Workplace" solutions for our customers
Working in interdisciplinary teams
- You have work experience in the support of Microsoft Office 365
- You have a very good understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies
- Identification with "Modern Workplace"
- Consulting and project experience desirable
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- organisational skills
- Structured, independent way of working with hands-on mentality
- Entrepreneurial vision
- Excellent written and spoken English and Norwegian language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.