6 months ago
Office 365 Consultant
Our exclusive client is a rapidly expanding company within the IT service sector. They offer, through their broad range of services, new and varied responsibilities of a modern IT service company for almost all sectors and sizes of companies.
The professional and personal training here is the guarantee for a long-term relationship, which is characterised by trust and customer-oriented working methods. The familiar corporate culture is characterised by a strong "we” feeling that is reflected in the ambition of the staff, to continue to be a leader in the innovative and professional IT industry over the coming decades.
- Comprehensive advice and support to customers in the planning and implementation of Office 365
- Monitor Office 365 services and changes
- Creation of technical and technical documents
- Preparation and implementation of individual training documents in the Office 365 environment
- Structure of a knowledge database (internal and external)
- Advice on migrations to Office 365
- Responsible for implementing Office 365 solutions in customer environments
- You have a degree in IT (e.g. in computer science) or have completed a corresponding technical education
- You have work experience in the support of Microsoft Office 365
- You have a very good understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies
- You are enthusiastic about innovative IT projects
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You work reliably, autonomously and independently
- You also like to take the initiative and work well with the team
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.