over 1 year ago
One of the world's most successful IT companies, employing over 250,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $10bn. They are recognised globally for exceptional people care and take great pride in being regularly listed as one of the best companies to work for.
As a leader of digital transformation and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit Office 365 Consultants to their flourishing technology consulting practice.
The role of the Office 365 Consultant will be to work closely with enterprise clients, advising them on how to maximise their Microsoft capabilities, to architect solutions and to assist with the implementation and on-boarding of new technologies and solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to bring existing strong knowledge in Office 365 and develop into true SME’s.
• You will play an active role in delivering infrastructure and cloud solutions to customers
• Involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture (Azure / Office 365)
• Execute, manage and lead a set of customers through the onboarding technical and support process.
• Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer relationships.
• Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
• Analyse, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for onboarding services and entire deployment cycle.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office 365 service, and all required tools and products.
- Deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Skype for Business.
- Experience with O365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience of SCCM, the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office 365 deployments.
- Fluent English and Norwegian language skills
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to speak authoritatively at all levels
- Must be able to converse in the language with Business owners and executives
- Experience in System Center Configuration Manager implementation, Migration, Administration
- Experience of O365 implementation, migration, administration, Exchange implementation and administration.
- Experience of EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Skype for Business
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.