over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
They have 35,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, and a collaborative culture that not only honors diversity but also reflects the communities in which they operate. By joining their team, it means working in a modern global company where you’re included, supported, valued and rewarded on merit.
The role of the Office365 engineer will be to work closely with our clients to assist them in their migration and onboarding activities to the Microsoft Online Services. With more and more of their clients moving to Office 365, they are looking for highly skilled Office 365 Subject Matter Expert to join them, who can bring deep expertise in solutions based on Office 365.
You will be joining their Nordic/Norwegian team as an Office 365 SME, where you will be responsible for delivering client engagements with Office 365. You will also be involved in supporting their solution sales teams to shape and win engagements.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Lead Office 365 Onboarding activities
- Plan, Design, Implement and Migrate to Office 365 solutions to meet business needs and requirements
- Lead technical discussions with senior customer executives that drive decisions and implementation.
- Support and resolve client deployment issues
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office 365 services, and all required tools and products
- Interact daily with other engineers to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment best practices
- At least 3 years of Technical experience working within the enterprise segment
- At least 3 years of experience with Office 365 technologies such as; Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Office Pro Plus, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- Demonstrable knowledge of migration best practices and troubleshooting
- Exchange, SharePoint and O365 migration and deployment experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms and systems.
- Consultative approach to client engagements.
- Ability to converse in the language of business owners and executives
- Certifications in advance of employment or completion in following 12 months
- Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements - Exam 70-346
- Enabling Office 365 Services - Exam 70-347
- Working knowledge of the Enterprise Mobility + Security stack including working knowledge of some of the following technologies:
- Microsoft System Centre, Identity Management (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, Microsoft Identity Manager/FIM)
- Azure Information Protection, Cloud App Security, Intune
- Network planning and tuning for Office 365 deployments
- Designing and implementing Hybrid solutions (Exchange, Skype, SharePoint)
- Working knowledge of Office 365 security and compliance (Data Loss Protection, Information protection, security incident management, eDiscovery)
Consulting & Delivery Experience:
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with client interactions.
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with enterprise scale, complex projects.
- Strong English and Norwegian communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across the client’s business areas.