Our client is a leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
They have 35,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, and a collaborative culture that not only honours diversity but also reflects the communities in which they operate. By joining their team, it means working in a modern global company where you’re included, supported, valued and rewarded on merit.
You will work with their award-winning team to design, shape and implement solutions based on the three Microsoft clouds (Office 365/EMS, Azure, Dynamics 365) for large-scale/enterprise customers.
As a contract O365 Architect, you will be an instrumental piece of their cloud transformation offering, you will have a key role in the dialogue with their clients and make the technical track of their agile Office 365 onboardings successful.
You need to have a couple of years of experience with migrations to Exchange Online from different source systems like Exchange on-prem, Domino etc. Since you will often be working directly with client’s, good communication skills are needed. You need to make complex infrastructure systems sound simple and interesting.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Knowledge of several of the following areas: infrastructure solutions (especially Microsoft), cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration and enterprise directories
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
Your non-technical experience likely includes:
- Interacting with clients
- Working with global teams and offshore resources
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Understanding project financials
- Language skills: Regional and English
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.