Our client are one of Swedens top consulting companies in Azure solutions and migrations to Office 365. They are migrating some of Sweden largest companies to Office 365 way faster and with higher quality than any other company we're aware of.
You will work with their award-winning team to design, shape and implement solutions based on the three Microsoft clouds (Office 365/EMS, Azure, Dynamics 365) for large-scale/enterprise customers.
As a O365 Architect, you will be a instrumental piece of their cloud transformation offering, you will have a key role in the dialogue with their clients and make the technical track of their agile Office 365 onboardings successful.
You need to have a couple of years of experience with migrations to Exchange Online from different source systems like Exchange on-prem, Domino etc. Since you will often be working directly with client’s, good communication skills are needed. You need to make complex infrastructure systems sound simple and interesting.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Knowledge of several of the following areas: infrastructure solutions (especially Microsoft), cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration and enterprise directories
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
Your non-technical experience likely includes:
- Interacting with clients
- Working with global teams and offshore resources
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Understanding project financials
- Language skills: English - fluent; they prefer that you speak one of the Nordic languages - but otherwise they will expect you to learn when you join
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.