Our client is seeking a contract O365 Consultant to join a leading IT services organisation. You will be regarded as a pivotal member of the Technology team, working between the engineering and architecture functions. There is an expectation for you to be client-facing at times, therefore strong customer service skills are essential.
- Pre-Sales technical support for active sales opportunities
- Production of customer facing Low Level Designs (LLD's)
- Installing and supporting complex cloud, hybrid and legacy environments
- Strong commercial experience with O365 implementations/migrations (on-premise to cloud, hybrid and tenant-to-tenant)
- Microsoft Server 2012, 2016 (deployments, migrations)
- Windows 10 (roll-outs, imaging, automation).
- A strong understanding of ITIl v3.
- Commercial experience from an MSP/IT Services background is essential.
- A strong knowledge/understanding of MS Azure (Iaas, PaaS), NetApp, XenApp, Switching & Routing, Firewalls (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto) is highly advantageous.
- If you hold any industry-related certifications (MCSE, etc) this would be of great interest.
- Local language and excellent English language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.