Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
As a Network Security Engineer, you will be responsible for safeguarding computer networks and systems. To plan and implement security measures to protect the system from cyberattacks, hacking attacks, intrusion, infiltration, and natural disasters.
Skills and Experience:
- Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues.
- Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security.
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices.
- Investigating intrusion and hacking incidents, collecting incident responses, and carrying out forensic investigations.
- Reporting the security analysis and monitoring findings.
- Implementing regulatory systems in accordance with IT security.
- Maintaining switches and servers.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.