Our client is a recognised global leader within financial services, with over 50,000 global employees spanning 20 countries and revenues of more than $5bn. They are a multi award-winning organisation for innovation, client relations and are a renowned employer of choice.
You will be responsible for working with key internal teams and stakeholders to understand and identify requirements.
You will identify improvement areas, implement changes, and maintain the solution with the goal of ensuring a stable operation; in addition to recommending and designing innovative solutions across the business in collaboration with our technology partners.
Good experience across infrastructure and network security, including designing and implementing solutions in enterprise environments.
Experience with configuration and implementation of infrastructure and network security solutions including:
- Design of secure multi-site application replication and failover solutions
- Experience of designing and implementation of secure virtualized environments, both single and multi-tenant
- Strong understanding of IP network design, both switching and routing
- Implementation of multi-factor authentication and identity management systems
- Extensive experience around perimeter security design (logical/physical segregation, firewall policy, intrusion detection and prevention, SIEM)
Experience in at least two or more of the following firewall vendor technologies or skills:
- Cisco ASA
- Palo Alto
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.