10 months ago
My client is a fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. Recognised by Gartner as a CRM and CX quadrant leader, this company is a global strategic Salesforce partner with over 5000 Salesforce specialists.
In order to significantly grow the Nordic practice; the business is looking to hire additional MuleSoft Integrations Architects starting in Finland to replicate the success of countries like Germany and the Netherlands. The successful Integration Architects will benefit from immediate projects such as a large-scale Applications Transformation for a leading Finnish bank. There is also a strong pipeline of similar projects with some of the largest companies in the region.
As a MuleSoft Integration Architect you will be responsible for the design and delivery of integration solutions. As a subject matter expert and thought leader you will be responsible for the success of all aspects of the program (Applications, Infrastructure, DevOps, Security and Process). Integrations Architects will work closely with the vendor and delivery team to install and configure Mule ESB Software; Firstly as an analyst before creating high and low level designs and coordinating teams to ensure the successful delivery – solving any issues along the way.
The opportunities are largely based in Helsinki with visibility to customers when required.
- Hands on experience of MuleSoft or similar integration technologies.
- Experience of Service Oriented Architecture and the successful design and delivery of integration solutions – such as API Management projects.
- Core technical background in Java and DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus etc.
- Either Consulting experience or strong experience in an internal role designing and delivering integration solutions.
- Relevant MuleSoft certifications are advantageous.
- Fluent English language skills are essential and Finnish language skills would be beneficial though isn’t essential.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.