A highly acclaimed European IT & Digital Transformation-focused consulting business with an astounding local reputation.
As a result of some huge project wins in the public sector, this award-winning, vendor-agnostic service provider is making substantial investment to grow their Modern Workplace capability in Oslo.
You will be responsible for the implementation of Modern Workplace applications & solutions, promoting digital transformation and enhancing enterprise mobility at some of the most critical governmental entities in Norway.
Working within a high-growth and heavily invested business area for one of Norway's leading Microsoft partners, you will be offered extensive opportunity for professional development, technology specific training & career growth, alongside a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Strong technical background working with implementation and/or development of Modern Workplace applications & solutions (e.g. Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Windows 10 etc.)
- Experience working on migration projects related to Office 365, Exchange, Azure or similar is a strong advantage
- Relevant Microsoft certifications are an advantage (e.g. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator or similar)
- Strong communication skills in both Norwegian & English language
- The ability to understand and appropriately respond to Modern Workplace related business, IT & security requirements