over 2 years ago
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant
As a continuously growing IT company with headquarters in Stockholm and currently around 700 employees, our client creates and operate innovative and tailor-made IT solutions for national and international customers. The focus is on the introduction of ERP systems and the individual development of software solutions in the areas of Java, SAP and Microsoft.
Your tasks include:
- Customer consulting in the application MS Dynamics NAV
- Development of application concepts and overall solutions in cooperation with our customers
- Prepare and present onsite training to new and existing customers for Microsoft Dynamics NAV & additional approved Stack products
- Analysis and realization of complex, company-wide MS Dynamics NAV introductions and / or upgrades
- First and Second Level Support
- In-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV is required
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Azure and SQL is desirable
- Relevant work experience in software projects, ideally you already have a certification.
- Experience with agile project methodology is welcomed
- You have very good office knowledge.
- Good manners and social skills, as well as a team player
- Strong analytical and communicative skills
- You are fluent in Swedish and English language - spoken and written.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.