One of Europe's leaders for IT and Digital Transformation are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations Consultant, based in Sweden. In this role can expect to be at the forefront of the latest technology whilst receiving unrivalled training and support into achieving both your personal and your career goals. Being a certified Microsoft Partner also means you will be given the opportunity to be directly involved in some of the largest and most exciting projects in the country with a team of likeminded professionals.
This award-winning employer prides themselves on being one of Norway's best places to work. This is heavily reflected in their strong internal culture – they believe to be the best company they must have a very high ceiling for diversity and personal development. In the Microsoft Dynamics department, you will be working in a very engaging, and rapidly growing team – this is a result of some huge project wins, and substantial investment into their employees.
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – implementations, configurations, and customizations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with D365 F&O
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certifications (preferred but not necessary)
- Able to follow Dynamics solutions from presale to delivery
- Effectively work in a team – sharing ideas, knowledge, and experiences to strengthen solutions
- Strong language skills in both Norwegian and English
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Great insurance and pension schemes
- Clear progression path
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.