Our client is a reputable Microsoft Gold Partner with multiple bases across the Europe. They are known for delivering high quality solutions for their clients and have a reputation for being one of the top consultancies in Europe. You will be given fantastic development and progression opportunities and have the chance to gain certifications and high-level training which will not only strengthen your skill set but cement your reputation as a professional within the D365 market.
As a contract Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer, you will be responsible for building CRM applications and integrating it with other applications. Your responsibility will be to design and develop the applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on infrastructure and testing. You are a CRM developer who has experience writing plugins and workflows, and also has .Net experience to extend CRM and develop custom API.
- Installing and configuring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Technical Responsibilities including multi-tiered application support, Design, Develop, Test and monitor plans for AX security implementation
- Experience in X++
- Develop, Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives
- Configuring and Maintaining Dynamics AX administrative tasks such as (User Management, Configuration, and Deployment)
- Perform Microsoft Dynamics AX Compliance Centre configuration, administration and maintenance
- Excellent English and regional language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.