about 1 year ago
Our client is one of Europe’s fastest growing IT Solution Providers who partner with some of the leading technology platforms to deliver market leading and tailored solutions to their customers. They are looking for a number of talented Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultants to join their rapidly growing team in Oslo.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with business product owners and business analysts to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of Dynamics 365.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood.
- Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes.
- Experience in design, development and delivery experience across the Dynamics 365 landscape (historically Dynamics CRM)
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform, core modules and technologies
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building customer and partner relationships
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365, and understand how they can bring business value to our customers
- Experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
- Fluent English and Norwegian language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.