Our client is an established Microsoft Partner who urgently require an experienced contract Dynamics 365 Consultant for forthcoming projects, due to continued company growth. Our client is looking for a contract Dynamics 365 Consultant to be part of the full-time applications, helping to manage enhancements, bug-fixing and high-level support of the Dynamics 365 system.
You will be comfortable working on a Dynamics 365 project but ideally have experience working on multiple projects. You will play a key role for the business as they try to maintain the right amount of control of their project moving forwards. You will therefore have to be comfortable both working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake business analysis.
- Provide Presales support.
- Produce Gap/Fit Analysis.
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Document software change requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of software as new versions are released.
- Undertake internal training where appropriate.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Seek opportunities for further business with existing accounts.
- Manage client relationships effectively.
- Mentoring junior consultants where required. Key skills
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Regional language (both written and verbal)
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.