As a global organisation, our client recognises and embraces the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes them better at what they do. With over 30,000 people worldwide, they are at the forefront of helping major organisations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Denmark’s most well-known companies, all while developing your own career.
As Pre-Sales Lead for our Business Applications and Data&AI offering portfolio, you will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of these within your assigned territory, Denmark.
Reporting into the Nordic Head of this Portfolio, you will work closely within the team to develop the local go-to-market strategy for the offerings, advise our clients and support sales pursuits, and deliver against financial performance metrics in relation to the overall offering portfolio.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Support business development through all stages of deal pursuit, acting as the pre-sales lead and bringing in expert support from Nordic, Europe and Global teams as needed.
- Develop solutions for our clients that are deliverable, align to budgets, and adhere to all methodologies and best practice to ensure client satisfaction
- Support investment decisions to help grow the offerings at a local level
- Partner with regional executive(s) to determine priorities for staff positioning on client projects, business development activities and internal investments initiatives
- Ensure local capability and talent community teams understand the skills development required to effectively deliver our offerings
- Guiding and directing teams in developing, producing and promoting solution offerings
- Experience with offshore teams and multi-site delivery
- Experience in digital marketing and/or advanced analytics
- Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages and English
- The position is full time and you must prepared to travel when needed