almost 2 years ago
Lead Integration Consultant | Digital Transformation Specialist | High Salary & Package
Our client is a globally recognised leader in digital transformation and populates 20 different countries with over 50, 000 employees. Due to to a number of substantial market wins they are seeking decorated Salesforce Consultants to join their award winning practice in Stockholm.
This opportunity boasts the stability and wealth of an established global machine combined within an agile, flexible environment giving you the opportunity to develop and make meaningful change.
As an Integration Architect you will be the go to person on all matters architecture and technology related to the customers’ existing integration landscape.
The role expects hands on practitioner lead approach to architecture and design, supporting the current implementation of integration solution and all future changes, combining all technology systems.
- Providing technical leadership and assuming overall accountability across the integration solution landscape
- Experience with Integration Software tools such as Mule. BizTalk, would be an advantage.
- Engaging with client teams and other relevant stakeholders to support technical queries, problem solving, change proposition and sign off with the client.
- Actively contributing to Solution Architecture Blueprint.
- Reviewing and challenging vendor on their proposed solutions, managing design issues and provide revisions and deal with escalations
- Regular interaction and effective collaboration with the customers architecture team, involvement in the Solution Architecture Design process for solutions and services as part of customers enterprise solution portfolio
- Lead from the front in all architecture and solution governance and other related meetings as needed.
- Ensure integration solution uptime and standards as per agree Architecture & Design Services
- Maintain the Knowledge Repository for relevant architecture & design documentation relating to the integration landscape
- Deliver to the customers architecture standards for documentation and technology
- Attend the Architecture Review Board or equivalent on behalf of the Enzen
- Able to advise the CIO office on emerging trends in integration such as microservices, API lead SaaS based architecture patterns on cloud.
- Prepare detailed solution design and be responsible for highlighting integration gaps in advance
This is an opportunity to join a business that takes a genuine interest in the on-going development and investment of their people, with the level of flexibility and training on offer to make sure you are always performing on the most interesting projects, alongside some of the industry’s best cloud professionals.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.