Lead Architect, ServiceNow - Lyon, France
This fantastic role involves working in the Systems Engineering team of a leading financial services company with over 10,000 employees across 17 countries.
You would be responsible for the Architecture, Design, Evaluation, Certification, Build Standards and Lifecycle Management for all Service Management systems and services developed within the business. As a Lead Architect, you would join the Architecture & Design function, working to create and maintain the technical strategy and product roadmap for ServiceNow.
Skills and experience:
• Proven architectural experience of the ServiceNow platform
• Hands on experience of multiple implementations of the core suite of ITSM applications
• Ability to assess risks and options on business and technical architecture
• Ability to design and enhance reporting solutions within ServiceNow, along with supporting tooling configurations and/or functional specifications
• Active Directory, Single sign On and LDAP
• Integrations with ServiceNow
• Java Scripting, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, XML
• Database technologies, preferably SQL and JDBC
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.