One of the most exciting global IT Consultancies is currently seeking a Junior Consultant to join their dynamic and high performing team. This organisation is one of ServiceNow’s largest partners and is currently going through an amazing period of growth, winning regular exciting new projects.
You will work as a Junior Consultant role as part of experienced consulting team in the areas of service, project and portfolio management. If you have strong IT education, are enthusiastic and adapt quickly to new technologies and technical solutions you are the right person for the role. The Junior Consultant position provides excellent possibilities for career development.
To be successful the following qualifications are important:
- Systematic and task oriented approach and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
The following experience is beneficial but not essential:
- Background with ServiceNow tool or similar Enterprise applications
- Discovery and event management products
- Programming languages such as C#, C++, Java, Python, Perl
- Windows PowerShell, SSH, Shell scripting
- LDAP directories, such as: Active Directory, eDirectory, OpenLDAP
- Single Sign-on: Digested Token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0.
- System integrations
- Content management systems
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.