Our client is disruptive. They work hard but try not to take themselves too seriously. They are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. They are passionate about their product, and we live for their customers. They have high expectations and a career with them means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a IT Operations Management (ITOM) specialists with a focus on hands on IT Datacenter technologies, DevOps and enterprise architecture initiatives for service modelling, discovery, event management, cloud automation and orchestration on the ServiceNow platform.
As a ITOM specialist, you will provide technical hands on expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. The ITOM specialist will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of IT Operations Management on the ServiceNow SaaS platform.
This role is for a hands-on technical consultant who is capable of going wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
Skills and experience:
• Experience with enterprise architecture domains
• Experience and very strong hands on capabilities with AMZN API, VMware automation, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, integration & automation expertise with orchestration.
• Experience with discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.)
• Experience with service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
• Experience with event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc).
• Deep knowledge of service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc.)
• Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc.
• Solid IT Ops experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments
• Experience in installing and configuring middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere, etc.)
• Experience with ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
• Pre-sales experience, IT Operations Management experience would be advantageous (Tool or process).
• Ability to learn new technology.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.