about 3 years ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally, consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions as well as being a recognised employer of choice. Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking a talented individual to join their high growth consultancy.
As the Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll be focused on monitoring and supporting cloud environments for platforms and tools utilised by our client. You’ll have freedom to research and recommend solutions for hosting cloud-based applications at scale. The successful candidate will be working on a variety of projects and solutions for household names. You’ll collaborate with a highly experienced technical team as we implement and enhance our tools and services utilising cutting edge technology.
- Configuration and ongoing management of environments and services on AWS.
- Establishing tools and processes for monitoring scalable applications on AWS.
- Supporting the designing and implementing scalable cloud services for client use.
- Maintaining high availability through proactive measures.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
- Raise, investigate and resolve problems and known errors.
- Windows Desktop / Server administration
- Designing, building and supporting IT infrastructures
- Good understanding of Virtualisation environments including Hyper-V
- Strong knowledge of networks, transportation methods, protocols, firewalls, VPNs and an understanding of load balancing technologies
- An understanding of MS Azure architecture including IaaS and PaaS and SaaS services and Azure identity management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to interpret and communicate technical issues and solutions to a varied audience
- Works collaboratively with others to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced Service Desk environment
- Understands the diverse needs and expectations of customers and always tries to meet their needs and exceed expectations
- Well organised, articulate and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a keen sense of urgency about solving problems and getting things done
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous professional development
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.