Award winning IT services company who are recognised as one of the leading cloud transformation specialists, are recruiting Cloud Infrastructure Architects and Cloud Solution Architects in to join their team in Norway.
Over the last 5 years they have experienced significant growth across Europe and have maintained a winning culture which has seen them consistently recognised as one of the best companies to work for across Europe.
Working with enterprise clients and leading organisations across the Nordic region, you will be responsible for working with clients that are looking to harness a public or hybrid cloud solutions, from an existing public cloud solution or on-premise infrastructure. Provide initial guidance on the scope of the work and recommendations before architecting high- and low-level designs for the implementation team to deliver the scope of work. In some instances, you will also be involved in the implementation and roll-out of solutions.
- Experience in public or hybrid cloud infrastructure transformations
- AWS, GCP or Azure experience
- Datacentre migration experience would be an advantage.
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage.
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills.