about 1 year ago
*IT Project Manager | Global Technology Organisation | Top Salary & Package*
A business decorated by Gartner as being a true leader within the Digital Transformation space, they are considered a trusted advisor within Digital innovation for fortune 500 and public sector clients alike.
You will have an opportunity to work within a team that contains some of the brightest talent in the market within a practices that is recognised as one of the best places to work in Norway, due to their continued support, endless avenues for progression and socialistic approach to technology.
- Implement new ways of working, tools and techniques
- Experiences within the Consulting field is advantageous
- Cloud and Infrastructure; migrations and implementations.
- Office365, Microsoft365, Azure, AWS, Google, IaaS
- You will work with the customer from end to end of the process, including negotiations.
- Have experience in managing stakeholders at a senior level.
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage - PMP, Prince2, Agile.
- Risk management
- Fluent English and Norwegian language skills are mandatory
This is an opportunity to join a business that takes a genuine interest in the on-going development and investment of their people, with the level of flexibility and training on offer to make sure you are always performing on the most interesting projects.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.