9 months ago
Identity Governance Administration (IGA) Consultant
Reporting to the Senior Identity and Access Manager, the IAM Governance Admin Consultant is passionate about Identity and Access management and will work collaboratively in the IAM team to define access management processes and maintain production systems access management to the highest standard.
You will be responsible for the governance of the IAM Policy and Standards, processes and recertification activities.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on IAM related processes to support the IAM team.
- BA for the IAM tooling and processes for changes on the automation platform deployment.
- Define change project requirements to ensure new projects deliver and interface to meet Access Mgmt./JML process and technical needs from requests, account creation/termination to logging and monitoring for unauthorised access.
- Define recertification processes for in scope and new systems.
- Maintain documentation on a regular basis and be accountable for the quality and completeness.
- Operate all IAM related processes and tools, together with other team members
- You will be responsible for working with business, operations, testing as well as the other BAU support teams to ensure successful delivery of the IAM projects
- Support the Senior Identity Access Manager to help drive change across the group to deliver best practise on all things Identity.
- Responsible to ensure Access management Audit evidence is in place and operating all year round for SOX and other regulatory and policy requirements to manage operating risks
- Proactively conduct ad-hoc and regular analysis of IAM systems, processes and data analysis
- Produce management reporting, summary dashboards and reports for operation governance and standards
- Experience in IAM with a high level of experience defining processes and working with user groups in addition to the governance /access revalidation processes and design of the IAM solutions
- Strong competency and experience in the IAM domain
- Proven experience of linking IAM controls to wider security architectures, operating systems and cloud technologies.
- Proven experience of working directly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical, reporting & communication skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.