Company: One of Europe's most-recognized players in the financial industry is continuously enhancing and developing their security environment to keep customer data secure. Providing, monitoring and authorizing user access to the correct individuals is a critical process within the banking industry and one that must be handled by experienced and knowledgeable IAM professionals.
As such, this market leading organisation is seeking an ambitious IAM specialist to work with strong integrity alongside their established team of information and cyber security experts.
- Knowledge of products and processes for identification, authentication and authorization.
- The ability to continuously implement, develop, maintain and document changes to an IAM solution to continuously enhance security.
- Knowledge of integration standards (SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth etc.)
- Familiarity of general infrastructure including experience with Active Directory.
- Strong knowledge of general information security frameworks (eg. ISO27001, NIST, COBIT etc.)
- Fluent English & Norwegian language skills.
*Exceptional salary, pension and company benefits package on offer*
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.