A top 5 global IT company and renowned employer of choice is experiencing extensive demand from some of Norway's largest enterprise businesses. Due to countless new project acquisitions, this genuine market leader is seeking an experienced IAM Architect to join their highly-acclaimed team.
As part of a personalized skill enhancement programme, you will have the chance to work with some of the most innovative solutions from a range of globally recognized vendors, offering significant opportunity to be supported in your efforts to attain some of the industry's most-valued certifications whilst earning a reputation as a trusted IT partner to some huge household names.
*Fantastic salary, bonus scheme and company benefits package on offer*
- Experience working with the planning, design and implementation of Identity & Access Management solutions.
- Knowledge of products and processes for identification, authentication and authorization.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure, including experience with Active Directory.
- Experience working with one or more tools from the following list of vendors: Okta, Sailpoint, Microsoft (FIM/MIM), Microfocus, Oracle or similar.
- Development experience with Java, .Net or similar is desired but not essential.
- Fluent English & Norwegian language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.