StaffHost Europe have been exclusively selected to aid the growth of one of Europe’s most prominent players within the information and cyber security domain.
Description: Due to extensive demand for their expert advisory and managed solution services this global leader is seeking experienced Identity & Access Management Engineers to work on some new complex engagements. This position offers significant opportunity for professional development and endless interesting working projects within the IAM domain whilst working for a renowned employer of choice.
- Hands on experience working with Single Sign On (SSO) and Federation technologies (OpenID Connect, AD/LDAP, SAML, Oauth2 or similar).
- Hands on experience managing SSO/Federation integration Tools (PingIdentity, OneLogin, CA Technologies, Tivoli/ISecurity Access Manager or similar).
- Familiarity of general IT architecture infrastructure: Linux, Unix, Windows, Servers, Virtualization, Networks.
- Experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Knowledgeable about IAM and Security threats and technologies
- Strong English & French language skills.