over 3 years ago
StaffHost has been exclusively selected to aid the growth of one of Europe’s most prominent players within the information and cyber security domain.
Description: Due to extensive demand for their expert advisory and managed solution services this global leader is seeking experienced Identity & Access Management Engineers to work on some new complex engagements. This position offers significant opportunity for professional development and endless interesting working projects within the IAM domain whilst working for a renowned employer of choice.
- Hands on experience working with Single Sign On (SSO) and Federation technologies (OpenID Connect, AD/LDAP, SAML, Oauth2 or similar).
- Hands on experience managing SSO/Federation integration Tools (PingIdentity, OneLogin, CA Technologies, Tivoli/ISecurity Access Manager or similar).
- Familiarity of general IT architecture infrastructure: Linux, Unix, Windows, Servers, Virtualization, Networks.
- Experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Knowledgeable about IAM and Security threats and technologies
- Strong English & Danish language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.