700K - 1.2m (NOK)
over 3 years ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth cyber security practice.
As a Identity & Access Management Consultant, you will be responsible for engaging with key customers to understand and identify requirements, providing solutions to enable them to get the best out of their technology.
You will identify improvement areas, implement changes, and maintain the solution with the goal of ensuring a stable operation; in addition to recommending and designing innovative solutions for the customer.
Experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
- Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation for target systems
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Single Sign-on
- Privileged Access Management
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills
Experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills:
- CA SiteMinder
- RSA / Aveska