over 2 years ago
StaffHost has been exclusively selected to aid the growth of one of Europe’s most prominent players within the information and cyber security domain. Due to extensive demand for their expert advisory and managed solution services this global leader is seeking experienced Identity & Access Management Consultants to work with some of their largest clients across Norway.
You will be responsible for engaging with key customers to understand and identify requirements, providing solutions to enable them to get the best out of their technology.
You will identify improvement areas, implement changes, and maintain the solution with the goal of ensuring a stable operation; in addition to recommending and designing innovative solutions for the customer.
Experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
- Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation for target systems
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Single Sign-on
- Privileged Access Management
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills
Experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills:
- CA SiteMinder
- RSA / Aveska
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.