StaffHost has been exclusively selected to aid the growth of one of Europe’s most prominent players within the information and cyber security domain. Due to extensive demand for their expert advisory and managed solution services this global leader is seeking experienced Identity & Access Management Consultants to work with some of their largest clients across France.
This position offers significant opportunity for professional development and endless interesting working projects within the IAM domain whilst working for a renowned employer of choice.
- Knowledge of IAM products and processes for identification, authentication and authorization.
- Project experience working in a consultancy position, liaising with the customer to improve and/or implement Identity & Access Management and/or Governance solutions.
- Experience working with AzureAD, FIM, Forgerock, Sailpoint, PingID, CyberArk, CA technologies, IBM, NetIQ, One Identity, Centrify, Okta or similar tools.
- Excellent communication skills in both English & French language
- Strong and broad knowledge of the cyber security portfolio.
- Relevant certifications (eg. CISSP, CCSP etc) are an advantage but not essential.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.